We’re Buzzing About National Mocha and Coffee Day!
In case you didn’t hear the amazing news, today is National Mocha Day AND National Coffee Day! We know, just try to contain your excitement. While mocha is a kind of coffee, coffee is not mocha. For the chocolate and coffee lovers, mocha is the best of both worlds!
Now, back to coffee—it’s estimated that majority of Americans drink coffee—around 83 percent. In fact, Americans consume the most coffee in the world. According to a survey by the National Coffee Association, 64 percent of Americans drink a cup of coffee every day, up from 62 percent in 2017, and the highest percentage since 2012.
Whether you rather drink your coffee and/or mocha, or enjoy it in a dessert, we have you covered with these 31 products and recipes:
- Indulge in this traditional Italian dessert with a twist with this recipe for Mocha Tiramisu!
- Cheesecake lovers will go nuts over this creamy Cappuccino Cheesecake!
- If you like lava cakes then you’ll love these decadent Saucy-Center Mocha Cakes.
- These Mocha Mousse Puffs will absolutely blow your mind.
- Chocolate Coffee Sandwich Cookies are the perfect way to celebrate both food holidays!
- Say goodbye to boring brownies and make these amazing Mocha Cheesecake Brownies!
- Whether you prefer it in a bowl or on a cone, enjoy a helping Coffee Ice Cream
- Cool off with these creamy Mocha Pops.
- Everyone will scream over these Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Dessert calls for this Hazelnut Mocha Affogato.
- Parfaits aren’t just for breakfast, whip up these yummy Mocha Pudding Parfaits!
- You’ve never tasted candy quite like these Milk Chocolate Café Truffles!
- If you’re dairy-free, enjoy a score (or two!) of Coconut Milk Cold Brew Coffee Frozen Dessert.
- For the orange + chocolate combination lovers, try this Easy Brownie-Bottom Cinnamon-Orange Latte Cheesecake.
- You can indulge without the guilt when you pick up a pint of Mocha Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
- Kick off National Mocha Day with a French Vanilla Mocha Deluxe.
- You can have your cookie and drink it too with Oreo Iced Coffee!
- This Cold Brew Coffee Soda Float will give you the buzz you need to
- This day + the fall season calls for a Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte!
- Pair your breakfast with Chocolate Milk Mocha.
- Enjoy your favorite candy bar in coffee form with this recipe for “Almond Joy” Blended Iced Coffee!
- You won’t be able to resist The Original Irish Cream Iced Coffee.
- Warm up and wake up with a flavorful Maple Pecan Coffee Drink.
- You don’t have to wait until the holidays to indulge in a Peppermint Mocha Milkshake!
- If you can’t skip your morning smoothie OR coffee, blend up a tasty Morning Buzz Smoothie.
- This Creamy Mocha doubles as a breakfast.
- There’s something extra special about this Salted Caramel Mocha!
- If you like mudslides then you’ll love this Mudslide Iced Coffee!
- If you can’t skip your breakfast yogurt, make this Creamy Coffee Drinkable Yogurt.
- If coffee isn’t your style, you’ll enjoy this Minty White Chocolate Mocha!
- Rise and shine with this Morning Mocha Madness.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy coffee and/or mocha? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!