Twelve Days of Christmas: With Some Culinary Flair
Right now we’re knee-deep in shopping, but we’re cheery and thrilled to be getting ready for the next round of holidays. Christmas is just a hop, jump and skip away, so why not join the merry festivities and get in on the fun! The “Twelve Days of Christmas” may be a traditional song and holiday book, but this year, make it a unique culinary game. For this version of Twelve Days of Christmas, switch out the geese-a-laying, maids-a-milking and all the rest for delicious recipes and treats!
Beware – everyone will want in on this fun game, so if you really want to take things to the next level, throw a party where everyone brings their designated numbered food item. Check out our Twelve Days of Christmas list below + corresponding recipes or frozen products (simple to assemble and easy to eat) that best pair with the theme.
- Pie for slicing: Blueberry Pie with Greek Vanilla Yogurt Toppings Bar
- Toasts for topping: Cranberry Chutney Crostini
- Peppers for popping: Spicy Jalapeno Poppers
- Drinks for sipping: Orange Holiday Punch
- Pastries for tasting: Eggnog Cream Puffs pre-made from Delizza Patisserie
- Chocolate dipped fruits for chomping: Strawberry Dippers fresh as fresh from Dole
- Chips with dip for crunching: Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Deviled eggs for devouring: Kale Pesto Deviled Eggs
- Shrimp for dipping: Plum Crazy Shrimp already prepared from Margaritaville Seafood
- Tots for tasting: Loaded Tater Tots
- Nuts for nibbling: Sweet ‘N Spicy Trail Mix
- Trifles for indulging: Apple Pie Trifle
Which part of our Twelve Days of Christmas food list is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below and have a festive holiday season!