Treat Mom to a Brunch Buffet this Mother’s Day
To make this Mother’s Day memorable, give Mom a break from the kitchen and surprise her with a special brunch buffet. Whether you lean toward the breakfast side of brunch or the lunch side of brunch, we have some favorite recipes that are sure to make Mom feel loved.
Bountiful Breakfast Recipes
- Impress Mom with an elaborate Doughnut Bar featuring a variety of frostings and toppings.
- Oven-Baked French Toast with Orange Apple Syrup is a slightly citrusy version of an all-time favorite.
- Southwest Breakfast Tortilla Cups are perfect for moms with bold tastes.
- Is it breakfast or is it dessert? White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins are the best of both worlds.
- Your mom won’t believe her eyes when you serve up a Mother’s Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme.
Lovely Lunch Ideas
- This Gouda Mushroom and Ham Grilled Cheese Sandwich makes a hearty adult-version of this classic.
- For moms who like a vegetarian option, Rainbow Chopped Cashew Salad is colorful and delicious.
- Smoky BBQ Chicken Phyllo Flatbread is a fun twist on traditional BBQ chicken pizza.
- Lots of veggies and bold flavors combine for a quick and delicious Mediterranean Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Creamy Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Soup is sure to become a new favorite for Mother’s Day or any special occasion.
- A Cranberry Orange Mimosa will take your ordinary mimosa to the next level of deliciousness.
- This Dreamy Tangerine Cocktail will get big compliments with little effort.
- Give mom a refreshing Strawberry Rosé Ice Cream Float to sip on Mother’s Day.
- Bring some sunshine to mom’s day with a fruity Rainbow Sipper.
- Blend up a cool Peach Bellini, perfect for a day of just chilling.
- Satisfy chocolate cravings with these decadent Classic Mint Chocolate Brownies.
- These Fresh and Fruity Mini Cheesecakes are sure to be as sweet as Mom!
- This coffee-inspired Hazelnut Mocha Affogato takes regular ice cream to a whole new level.
- A variety of milks combine in this Tres Leches Cake with Berries to create a luscious treat.
- Filled with delicious lemon flavor, Sunshine Lemon Poke Cake will brighten up any Mother’s Day celebration.
We hope you and your mom have a wonderful Mother’s Day filled with exceptional food! What special treat do you have in store for your mom? Share your creations with us on social media using @EasyHomeMeals.