Top 14 Easy and Delicious Stuffing Recipes
Whether you call it stuffing, filling or dressing, these easy recipes for National Stuffing Month will make you the hero of your Thanksgiving dinner table! At its most basic level, stuffing refers to a mixture of ingredients that’s stuffed inside the bird. Dressing is cooked outside the bird in a casserole dish or baking pan. Not all recipes are bread-based, some are made with wild rice or other grains like quinoa, and traditional Southern-style is made with cornbread.
Try these 14 satisfying stuffing recipes:
- Add a fruity flair to your meal with easy-to-make Savory Fruited Stuffing.
- Browning the butter and using fresh herbs modernizes a true classic in this Fresh Herb Browned Butter Stuffing.
- Maple Apple Sausage Stuffing adds a touch of sweetness that your holiday guests will love.
- Packed with savory flavors, Mushroom Stuffing with Parmesan is a mouthwatering combination.
- Combining the distinctive flavors of orange and sage makes Orange Sage Cornbread Dressing a celebration for everyone’s taste buds.
- Italian Whole Grains Country Stuffing is packed with protein and vegetables for a satisfying side dish.
- Forgot to make the stuffing? Shortcut Sausage Stuffing tastes fabulous and is ready in less than an hour.
- Your favorite rolls become your favorite side dish with Crescent Cornbread Dressing.
- This Vegetable Harvest Stuffing recipe is stuffed full of veggies.
- Add a little color and a whole lot of flavor to your Thanksgiving table with Sausage-Herb Stuffing with Butternut Squash and Cranberries.
- Cook up unique Oyster Dressing—don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it!
- If your oven is over-crowded, you can easily make Slow Cooker Stuffing.
- Try something new this holiday season with Bavarian Pretzel Stuffing that’s made with soft pretzel pieces for a unique twist.
- Add some crunch to your table with Pancetta Brioche Dressing.
Do you call it stuffing, dressing or filling? What is your favorite kind of stuffing? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!