Throw an End of Summer Bash with Irresistible Recipes
Whether you’re sad that summer is on its way out (bye warm weather 🙁 ) or excited that fall is just around the corner (hello pumpkin spice 🙂 ), it’s not too late to celebrate all-things-summer with a final shindig! Gather your friends and family and reminisce on all the memories made over the summer months.
Whether you host a girls’ brunch, backyard barbeque or a formal dinner, offer your guests summer-inspired beverages to cool off.
- A Grapefruit Sparkle is the perfect fruity drink to hit the spot and chill down. Add a touch of your favorite spirit to make it adults-only!
- Paired with breakfast or for an after-dinner treat, this Pineapple and Banana Smoothie screams summer with its beachy flavors!
- Get out your cutest pitcher or drink dispenser and mix up Hula Punch, a sweet drink with a tropical punch kick.
- Sunny Picnic Punch says it all! Lemon, lime and orange mix together to make this refreshing drink that all ages will love.
- Boozy Lavender Lemonade is sure to hit the spot with its revitalizing flavors and easy-to-follow recipe.
- Broccoli Salad with crunchy almonds and sweet cranberries (or raisins) is the perfect summer salad.
- Get some corn on the cob while you still can! Use it up with this Creamy Summer Corn Soup.
- Make use of your garden-fresh tomatoes with Fresh Heirloom Tomato Tartlets.
- Lobster Roll Phyllo Bites are an elegant and bite-size treat everyone will love!
- Fresh Mozzarella Watermelon Skewers combine light and sweet watermelon with mozzarella and seasonings for a simple yet fancy appetizer.
Fire up the grill for one last hurrah and try these summer sliders as the main dish.
- Nothing says summer like Burger Sliders topped with your favorite fix-ins and served on dinner rolls.
- Choose your favorite BBQ sauce to create these tasty BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw and Pickles.
- If beef is more your thing, Smokey Mesquite Sliders on your choice of slider buns are sure to please!
- Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings are not only creative, they’re mouthwatering too!
- It doesn’t get any easier than Ham & Cheese Sliders with Special Sauce – make an entire pan in no time at all!
Always save the best for last – these summer desserts will be hard to resist!
- These dairy and nut-free Creamy Watermelon Ice Pops with Mint will refresh you before you know it!
- Perfect for an impromptu date night, Raspberry Peach Cobblers in Mason Jars are made with your favorite summer fruits.
- Strawberry Rose Ice Cream Floats will have you wishing for more summer days!
- It’s a cake – it’s watermelon – it’s a Watermelon Cake topped with creamy yogurt and fruit!
- Celebrate the final days of summer with The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever – all of your ice cream favorites combined in one decadent dessert.
Just because it’s the end of summer doesn’t mean you can’t still celebrate – what favorite summer recipes do you plan to make one last time? Share with us in the comments below!