SUPER Game-Day Munchies
The Big Game is less than three days away—are you ready?! Whether you’re watching for the competitive football game or you’re in it for the commercials, we can all agree that food is a huge deal when it comes to Super Sunday. On average, we’re expected to eat 2,400 calories each just during game time. WOW! According to the National Chicken Council, fans will consume 1.35 billion chicken wings during the upcoming Super Bowl weekend festivities. That figure would be an all-time high, beating 2017’s number by 20 million wings.
Whether you’re hosting a party or attending and need to bring along a dish, we have you covered! These game-day munchies are sure to score a touchdown:
- These Potato Skin Footballs will definitely score big with your party guests!
- Step outside your buffalo wing comfort zone and bake up Tequila Lime Wings.
- This Pizza Football Bomb is exploding with absolute deliciousness.
- For the Eagles fans, whip together these mouthwatering Philly Cheesesteak Totchos.
- These Mini Football Buffalo Chicken Calzones will definitely win over your crowd!
- Make ordinary meatballs extraordinary with these game-day essentials in these Beer and Ketchup Meatballs.
- If you’re a fan of cheese balls then you’ll love this Bacon-Chipotle-Ranch Cheesy Football.
- Get the party started with these flavorful Bang Bang Shrimp Sliders.
- Save some brew for this tasty Three Cheese Beer Soup!
- This Touchdown Meatloaf with be the MVP of your Big Game bash!
- This Skillet Spinach & Artichoke Dip just may be the hail Mary of all dips!
- Whip together a Half-and-Half Taco Crescent Ring with chicken and beef so everyone’s a winner.
- Regular nachos are given a fun twist in this recipe for Italian Nachos.
- Make a pot of New England Clam Chowder for the Patriots fans at your party.
- Add a little spice to your football viewing with these Bacon Sriracha Chicken Mini Shells.
- Every game-day party spread needs these fun Football Deviled Eggs!
- A game-day party is not complete without Quick and Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
- Mix up your Big Game munchies with these Mini Gyro Sliders With Homemade Tzatziki Sauce.
Round out your lineup with these scrumptious dessert ideas:
- These Football OREO Cookie Balls are almost too adorable to eat!
- Bake Football Cut-Out Sugar Cookies for an easy Big Game dessert.
- These Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes are the cream of the crop!
- These Football Pie Cookies will surely win big.
- This Cool Whip Football Cake just may blow out all of the other desserts!
- Stock your freezer with Buckeye Blitz Ice Cream for a simple dessert option.
- Decorate these Team Spirit Peanut Butter Phyllo Minis with green and black + blue and red colored icing and sprinkles.
- For a lighter dessert idea, serve a variety of fruits with tasty Creamer Nation Fruit Dip!
- Pick up a variety of Italian ices for another easy dessert option.
Need some more inspiration? Check out this Big Game approved dip!