Seriously Scrumptious Spring-Inspired Snacks
Spring has officially sprung and warm weather is finally on its way! The warm breeze in the air and the bright rays of sunshine make us crave the most incredible snacks. Now is the perfect time of the year to indulge in fresh fruits and veggies that are in-season! Combine those ingredients with some of your favorites from the dairy and frozen food aisles for some springtime fun. From fruits and veggies to ice cream and novelties, all of your warm weather recipes and ready-to-eat snacks are here!
Spring calls for cool and refreshing snacks like these ready-to-eat frozen treats:
- Skip the Italian ice shops and enjoy a Lindy’s Blue Raspberry Italian Ice on your porch!
- Keep your cool this spring with Kemps’ All American Pops.
- Need something quick and easy? Banana Bites are a decadent treat that everyone will love!
- Put a twist on your traditional novelty with a Kemps’ Rapsberry Chip Ice Cream Sandwich.
- JC’s Key Lime Pie Pops are handheld fun for hungry snackers!
- Frozen desserts make for excellent snacks – Belgian Strawberry Mini Eclairs!
- I scream, you scream, we’re all screaming for Breyers Vanilla Cupcake Delights.
Scrumptious snack recipes for your family to enjoy:
- Split this Avocado Tomato Waffle Grilled Cheese in two for a shareable snack with a friend!
- Use in-season pineapple to make these Hawaiian Mozzarella Bites.
- Like spring flowers, this Eggo Butterfly on a Flower is just blossoming!
- Berry Salad with Strawberry Whips is made with creamy and sweet yogurt!
- Turn ordinary cheese and crackers into these cute Ritz Spring Flowers!
- Who said you cant have cake for a snack? Bake up Strawberry Cake for Two.
- String cheese is the perfect addition to an Apple-Nut Cheese Snack.
- Fro Yo Mini Pies are bite-size snacks for your spring needs.
- Get ready for spring’s blooming flowers with an Eggo Blooming Flower.
- Strawberry Lemonade Pops are a “cool” way to relax this spring.
- Frozen Sugared Grapes are a sweet and fruity way to snack!
- Thirsty from all of this snacking? A Peach Mango Smoothie is the right fix.
- Enjoy the fresh taste of spring’s fruits with Cucumber Tomato Crunch Bites.
- Double Strawberry Roll-Ups are the perfect spring snack!
- Bake up these Spinach Tarts for a fresh spring snack you’ll love!
What’s your favorite snack during the springtime? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!