Score with These Game Day Eats
Since football season is already underway, it’s time to plan those parties and game day get-togethers! The frozen food and dairy aisles are stocked with easy appetizers, finger foods and ingredients for dishes to fill up the table. With the many grab-and-go options, you won’t run out of ideas for a well-rounded menu when the whistle blows!
- It’s not a party without wings! Tyson Any’tizers offer a variety of wings and boneless wings in flavors you can’t even imagine!
- Grab an extra-large baking sheet or pan for these Nacho Potatoes!
- You could even make multiple pans and pop one in the oven after another for continuously melty nachos.
- Bacon-Wrapped Pierogies bring the best of both worlds together!
- Pan fry InnovAsian Chicken Potstickers and stick them on mini skewers to make them easy to pick up!
- You could even pair the potstickers with a variety of dipping sauces – a sweet, a savory and a spicy sauce.
- Buffalo chicken lovers unite: Spicy Hot Wing Party Bites are here!
These ready-to-go appetizers and meal options are hearty enough to fill up even the hungriest of cheering fans:
- Kahiki Korean-Style BBQ Pork Yum Yum Stix are so bite-size and spicy, you’re bound to go back for seconds.
- Take this Uncured Pepperoni & Uncured Bacon American Flatbread pizza and cut into mini triangles for a quick and easy appetizer.
- Get colorful or themed toothpicks to pop in yoru favorite kind of Rosina Meatballs!
- Make dipping sauces for the meatballs or have them ready to go by cooking them in marinara or other sauces.
- SuperPretzel SoftStix are filled with cheese and serve as the perfect finger food!
- Taquitos, which come in many varieties and flavors, are the ideal hand-held snack.
- Heat ‘em up and pair them with salsa, sour cream and guacamole!
- Who knew you could combine phyllo dough and this comfort food fave to make Mac & Cheese Phyllo Footballs.
- Pigskins in a Blanket are not only adorable, but also so delicious!
- With the weather getting chillier, serve up these Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Shooters in individual containers!
- Potato Skin Poppers are filled with all things gooey and tasty for your game day party.
- Cheer on your favorite team with these kickin’ Salsa Deviled Eggs!
Whether you prefer cheering from sidelines or from the comfort of your living room, what are your favorite game day eats? Share with us in the comments below!