Savory and Sweet Recipes using Refrigerated Dough
Refrigerated pie and pizza dough make mealtimes and sweets an effortless way to entertain your hungry crowds! From flatbreads to pies, refrigerated dough makes anything possible. Save time and money by using these products! You’ll cut down on prep time in the kitchen by using a pre-made dough that’s just like homemade, plus it’s perfectly portioned dough, so you won’t have to throw your money away with leftover dough!
Make mealtime easier with these recipes:
- Refrigerated dough makes this Mexican Shrimp Flatbread a simple and delicious meal.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Hand Pies are a flavorful, handheld treat for your taste buds.
- Get your greens in with these Spinach and Artichoke Calzones.
- Combine your two favorite foods in a Taco Pizza!
- Easy-As-Pie Chicken Pie truly lives up to it’s name. This simple dinner is an easy way to get the family together for a tasty meal.
- Add some flare to your pretzels with this recipe for Pizza Pretzels.
- Start your day with a Ham and Broccoli Quiche for a savory breakfast.
- Cauliflower is all the rage! Join in on the trend with Cheesy Cauliflower Tartlets.
- Tasty Thai Shrimp Flatbread Squares are tiny, pizza-inspired bites!
- Refrigerated dough makes this Cheeseburger Pizza a fun dinner for your family!
- Craving Mexican for dinner? Look no further than this recipe for Chicken Empanada Cones.
- Adding bacon to anything makes it better. Better your mealtime with a Flatbread with Potatoes, Blue Cheese, Bacon and Scallions.
- Wake up with ease when you start your day with a Breakfast Pizza!
Treat your taste buds to something sweet with one of these recipes:
- Make your own Mini Fruit Pockets for a homemade version of your favorite store-bought breakfast.
- Put this dessert together in just 20 minutes – Quick Apple Bundles!
- Make your grandma proud when you master this recipe for Baby Elephant Ears!
- Strawberries and Cream Pie is topped with fresh strawberries for some incredible spring flavor.
- You don’t need a campfire for this S’mores Pizza Roll-Up.
- Pie Crust Dessert Nachos are ‘nacho’ average nachos!
- Transform your favorite cookie into a masterpiece of 5-Ingredient Oreo Pie Bars.
- Peach Cookie Pies are made with refrigerated dough for a delicious dessert that effortlessly comes to life.
- You will go nuts over these Peanutty Pie Crust Clusters.
- Homemade Chocolate Cream Pie is a rich, chocolatey way to indulge in something sweet.
- Summer is right around the corner, prep for your warm weather entertaining with Easy Mini Fruit Pies.
What’s your favorite way to use refrigerated pie or pizza dough? Share with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest!