Recipe At A Glance
Vegetable Sausage Spaghetti is a well-balanced and delicious meal that everyone in your family will love!
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2″ pieces
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In large skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage.
- Add asparagus and mushrooms.
- Cook until sausage is brown and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in marinara sauce and peas. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- When tender, serve spaghetti topped with sausage marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.