Recipe At A Glance
Mr. Food Test Kitchen has the perfect summer dessert to keep everyone happy! Serve up a big slice of Tutti Frutti Dessert Pizza after dinner and watch as your family’s faces light up!
- 1 (16.5-oz.) pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-in. slices
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. refrigerated hazelnut coffee creamer
- 2 cups frozen or fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tangerines, peeled and separated into segments
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Place cookie slices on pan and press together with lightly floured fingers, forming 1 large cookie.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until top is light golden; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, and 2 tablespoons hazelnut creamer until fluffy. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough and top with assorted fruit.
- In a small bowl. mix remaining confectioners’ sugar and remaining hazelnut creamer. Drizzle over fruit, slice and serve.