- Preheat the oven to 350, and spray two 6-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites, sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk very well until combined.
- Sprinkle the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon evenly over the top, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the milk and strawberries.
- Divide the mixture between the two ramekins, and bake for 24-26 minutes, until golden brown on top. Use a toothpick to ensure the cakes are done.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the glaze ingredients in the a small bowl until pourable.
- Drizzle over the cakes and serve.