Recipe At A Glance
Looking for a convenient dinnertime solution that’s budget-friendly? Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s recipe for Spinach Potato Bake is the answer! This deliciously easy casserole is made using ingredients you can find in the freezer aisles, which means less prep work for you and more time to enjoy time around the dinner table!
- 1 (32-oz.) bag frozen diced potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (9-oz.) boxes frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (6.4-oz.) box frozen brown ‘n’ serve sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a 3-1/2-quart casserole dish or 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through.