Recipe At A Glance
Stuff your mealtime with flavor when you serve Sonora Stuffed Potatoes from Jose Ole.
- 6 large russet potatoes, washed and pierced with fork
- 12 (1-oz.) Jose Ole® Shredded Steak Taquitos, prepared according to package directions, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup each: shredded sharp cheddar cheese and Pico de Gallo
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- Sour Cream
- Microwave potatoes on HIGH power 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Open potatoes and fluff with fork. In bowl, combine hot Jose OleTaquitos with shredded cheese, Pico de Gallo, green onions and olives.
- Stuff taquito mixture into fluffed potatoes.
- Dollop with sour cream and garnish with additional green onions and olives, if desired.