Recipe At A Glance
Take pizza night to the next level with Bob Evan’s Sausage, Tomato and Arugula Pizza!
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 1 12″ premade pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups arugula or other lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomato
- 2 T. balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In medium skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage until brown.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Layer sausage and cheese on top.
- Bake until pizza is hot and lightly browned about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine arugula, tomatoes and dressing.
- Top baked pizza with salad and serve.