Recipe At A Glance
Give your guests a dessert they can enjoy all by themselves! Mr. Food Test Kitchen‘s Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters have just the right amount of sweet and salty to make them say, “Mmmm…” Plus, they come together so easily thanks to some convenient ingredients you can find in the “cooler” aisles of your grocery store.
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp. refrigerated chocolate caramel coffee creamer
- 2 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs. Spoon a layer of chocolate pudding over the crumbs and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note: With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!