Recipe At A Glance
Get the kids cooking, too, with this fun take on everyone’s favorite – Muffin Pan Pizza! Bob Evans comes to the rescue for a fun and filling family dinner, where the kids can help the cook!
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Italian Roll Sausage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 pkg. (13.8 oz. each) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F. In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage.
- Add mushrooms, green pepper and red onion and cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pepperoncini and pizza sauce.
- Set aside.
- Roll out each package of pizza dough to 10” x 15” rectangle.
- Cut each rectangle into 6 5”squares for a total of 12 squares.
- Fit each square into a greased muffin pan cup.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup sausage filling into each cup.
- Top each with 1 T. cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan and serve.