Recipe At A Glance
Double the delight of family and friends when you serve this delicious brownie and ice cream dessert. This Mint Ice Cream Brownie Delight is easy to prepare!
- 1 pkg. fudge brownie mix, family size
- 1/2 gal. mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 8 oz. carton whipped topping
- 12 maraschino cherries (optional)
- 1 cup whipping topping
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- additional whipped topping for serving (optional)
- Prepare, bake and cool brownies according to package directions.
- Cut brownies into 12 servings and set aside.
- To make fudge sauce, bring whipping cream and corn syrup to simmer in medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- To serve, assemble by starting with ice cream in bowl. Top with brownie, then add a smaller scoop of ice cream. Drizzle with warm fudge sauce. Add a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with a cherry.