Recipe At A Glance
Double the delight of family and friends when you serve this delicious brownie and ice cream dessert.
- 1 pkg. fudge brownie mix, family size
- 1⁄2 gal. mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 8 oz. carton whipped topping
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz. bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- whipped topping
Prepare, bake and cool brownies according to package directions. Cut into 12 servings. For fudge sauce, bring whipping cream and corn syrup to simmer in medium saucepan. Remove from heat; add chocolate chips; stir until smooth. To serve, start with ice cream in bowl, top with brownie, a smaller scoop of ice cream and drizzle with warm fudge sauce. Add a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with a cherry. Serves 12.