Recipe At A Glance
These bite-size Mini Taco Bowls from Bob Evans are perfect for serving guests at your next party or a fun dinner for your kids!
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 12 6″ flour tortillas
- 1 T. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F. Microwave all tortillas for 30 seconds to soften.
- Fit each into one muffin pan cup.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, paprika and oregano.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons sausage mixture into each tortilla cup and add your favorite toppings.
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, diced tomato, sour cream, salsa, diced avocado, corn