Recipe At A Glance
On those busy school nights, it only takes a few shortcuts to create Mama Mia’s Meatball Bake by Mr. Food Test Kitchen!
- 1 (12 to 16-oz.) frozen garlic bread
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 32-oz. bag frozen meatballs, thawed, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place garlic bread open face on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese and evenly spread on garlic bread. Place meatballs on top of cheese and evenly spoon spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and continue baking 3 to 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.