Recipe At A Glance
This is one fish-tastic dish that everyone in the family can enjoy!
- 4 frozen salmon filets, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1 pkg. frozen asparagus spears
- radish slices, mixed greens and lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place salmon fillets in lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper; pour over salmon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, prepare asparagus according to package directions.
- To serve, place radish slices on each plate and top with asparagus and salmon fillets.
- Top each filet with mixed greens and lemon slices.