Recipe At A Glance
Who knew cleaning out your refrigerator could be so inspiring?! We turned the leftovers in our fridge and freezer into a spring-tastic Freezer Clean-Out Meatball Veggie Casserole the whole family will love!
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs (beef, chicken, turkey meatballs)
- 16-oz. of various frozen vegetables**, cooked and drained
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
**Use whatever leftover/partial bags of vegetables that you have in your freezer.
Pre-heat oven to 350F. Cook and drain frozen vegetables according to package directions. Thaw meatballs in microwave for 1 minute.
Combine vegetables with mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and poultry seasoning. Add meatballs and bake in a casserole dish for 30 minutes. The last 5 minutes, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
***Can also be cooked in a crock pot.