Recipe At A Glance
Make dinner sizzle with the easy blend of chicken, peppers, cheese, served on tortillas or fajitas with a side of sour cream and salsa.
- 11⁄2 lbs frozen grilled and ready chicken strips, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup favorite store-bought fajita marinade
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen pepper stir-fry vegetable combination
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa, cheddar cheese, sour cream (optional)
Marinate chicken in fajita marinade for approximately 30 minutes. In a skillet, cook mixture over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes (or until chicken is no longer pink). Stir in vegetables and continue cooking approx. 5-6 minutes (stirring occasionally), until vegetables are cooked, hot and crisply tender. Serve in warm tortillas, topped with salsa, cheddar cheese and/or sour cream. Serves 4 to 6.