Recipe At A Glance
This quick and easy veggie spirals dish is a flavorful way to get dinner and veggies on the table fast. Switch up the sauce to keep meal-time interesting with Carrot Spirals with Grilled Chicken and Marinara Sauce from Green Giant.
Featured ProductGreen Giant Veggie Spirals Carrot
Nutrition Per Serving
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Total Sugars
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces cooked diced grilled chicken breast
- Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat marinara sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally until simmering. Add the diced grilled chicken and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrot spirals and gently toss together until combined. Serve hot.
Serving Suggestion: Top with sautéed capers and chopped black olives for a Puttanesca style version. Add sautéed mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers for a quick Cacciatore style version.