Recipe At A Glance
Bob Evans’ famous original sausage roll mixed with hot spices and wrapped in a cool lettuce roll makes for a delicious dish of Asian Sausage Lettuce Cups.
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 1 carrot shredded
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (8 oz.) diced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. roasted red chili paste
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 T. minced cilantro
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- In medium skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage.
- Add carrots and mushrooms and cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in water chestnuts.
- Reduce heat to low.
- In small bowl combine Hoisin sauce, ketchup, red chili paste, lime juice and cilantro.
- Stir into sausage mixture and cook until hot.
- Spoon sausage mixture into each lettuce leaf to serve.