Pre-Thanksgiving Feast Appetizers & Drinks
With Thanksgiving just a little over a week away, we thought what better way to anticipate the feast than with delicious appetizers and drinks! While some may think skipping meals before the Thanksgiving meal means they’ll be able to indulge later without the guilt, they’re mistaken.
When people skip meals, they end up feeling so starved by dinnertime that they overeat. Instead of saving room for the Thanksgiving meal, you should keep your metabolism and blood sugar stable by eating regular small meals and snacks.
Hold yourself and your guests over until the big feast with these scrumptious appetizers and snacks:
- This cute Thanksgiving Cheeseball just
screamsgobbles Turkey Day!
- These Curried Mixed Nuts are good for those that just want a light snack.
- These Tangy Cranberry Meatballs are easy to make and are a nice grab-and-go hors d’oeuvre.
- It’s been said spicy food can boost your metabolism. Serve Cheesy Buffalo Dip as an appetizer.
- Skip the store-bought hummus and instead whip up Spicy Cashew Hummus.
- Your guests will love this adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Fruit and Yogurt Dip!
- For a scrumptious appetizer that’s guaranteed to impress make Wild Mushroom Cups.
- No get-together is complete without an elegant Antipasti Platter!
- These Corn Muffins are extra moist due to this secret ingredient!
- If you traditionally have bread and salad as the first course of your feast, then these Individual Bread Cornucopias are perfect!
- Serve up Hazelnut Butternut Squash Soup as the second course that’s bursting with fall flavors.
Say ‘cheers’ to Turkey Day with these tasty drinks:
- If you can’t wait ’til dessert to have pumpkin pie, then indulge in a Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte Cocktail!
- For a refreshing, but light beverage enjoy a Strawberry Blossom Smash.
- If it’s cold outside, this Hot Orange Juice Sipper will warm everyone up!
What appetizers and beverages do you enjoy before the Thanksgiving meal? Share with us in the comments below!