Nutritious and Delicious Snacks
We as Americans are snacking more than ever. Whether you’re snacking to fight sweet/salty cravings, to hold you over between meals, to try to increase your metabolism or for another reason, snacking is changing the way people buy and consumer food. With February being Snack Food Month, and for those of us still trying to stick to our New Years resolutions to eat healthier, we thought we’d share some of our favorite wholesome snacks!
Hold yourself over between meals with these wholesome and tasty snack recipes:
- Put down the candy and instead blend up a Creamy Chocolate Smoothie!
- Ditch the cookies and head for the fruit in these Apple Snacks. These snacks are piled up with goodness and flavor.
- With the tease of warm weather, you’ll be in the mood for a Sweet Balsamic Fruit Salad with the taste of summer right around the corner.
- Mediterranean Pepper Hummus goes great with cherry potatoes, cucumbers, carrots and other veggies!
- Spice up the flavor! Teriyaki Edamame is a simple recipe to help you increase the nutrition and flavor.
- Add some fruit flavor to your salsa with Blueberries & Corn Salsa.
- Yogurt Crunch Parfaits are a tasty way to mix some dairy and fruit into your daily routine.
- Craving a healthful crunch of flavor? These Cucumber Bites are so delicious and guilt-free!
- Not a fan of fish? That’s OK! Frushi gives you the option to enjoy delectable dish no matter your taste preference.
- The Best Avocado Toast can be the perfect snack!
- Turn your favorite sandwich into Peanut Butter and Jelly Parfaits.
- Cool off and chill out with a batch of frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pops.
- Enjoy these Creamy Pesto Tomato Bites as a mid-day snack.
- Swap out potato French fries for these Baked Avocado Fries.
- Your kiddos will go NUTS over these Berry Cashew Cream Bars.
- Skip the potato chips and instead make these Kale Chips in the oven!
Stock up on these delicious and nutritious products from the frozen food and dairy aisles:
- Banana Choco Nut Greek Yogurt Crunch adds a crunch of health into your morning or afternoon yogurt plans.
- Add some veggies to the mix with a wholesome side of Cauliflower Veggie Tots.
- Need more greens in your diet? Edamame with Sea Salt is a tasty alternative to your traditional, no-good side dish plans.
- Beef who? These Turkey Meatballs are stuffed with flavor and are ready for your appetizer or dinner plans.
- Everyone loves a side of corn. So, why not add Corn & Butter Sauce to your upcoming warm-weather plans?
- Mocha Almond Fudge Bars will make your kiddos and family members go NUTS. These snacks are choc-full of flavor and nutrition.
- Enjoy raspberry flavor with ease when you buy a Raspberry Smoothie.
- Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt with Dark Chocolate Strawberry Dippers!
What’s your favorite healthful snack? Snap a pic and share on social media with the hashtag #EasyHomeMeals!