Make Your Memorial Day Weekend Cookout Memorable
Memorial Day weekend is finally here! It’s the unofficial start of summer and prime cookout time. Whether you are hosting a get-together or attending a family or friend’s Memorial Day weekend cookout, we’ve got you covered. From grilled-to-perfection burgers, tasty desserts and festive beverages, these are our favorite recipes that are sure to impress.
- Sliced Pepper Jack cheese on top of these Pepper Jack Cheeseburgers as well as a barbecue sauce and pickled onions provide just the right amount of tang.
- Tropical Salsa Burgers bring you a taste of the tropics with a tomato, onion, pineapple salsa.
- A light and creamy cucumber yogurt sauce smothers flavorful turkey in these Greek Bistro Burgers.
- This Bold Honey Barbecue Burger combines two favorite flavors into one delicious grilled sandwich.
- Get the flavor of classic buffalo wings in a sandwich with this Buffalo Chicken Burger
- This Fiery Chipotle Cheddar Patriot Burger tastes so good, your guests may not believe it’s a veggie option.
- Your next cook out will be a success with Smothered Mushroom Burgers that are topped with a combination of sautéed onions, exotic mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce.
Celebrate the U.S.A. with a delicious Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Dome decorated with colorful berries and sprinkles.
Perfectly bite-sized and tasty Red, White and Blue Cannoli Sliders are a sweet way to celebrate.
Fresh summer berries and a flaky butter and almond crust create a delicious patriotic American Berry Pie.
For a delicious sweet treat Red, White & Blue Berry Cupcakes are the perfect individual dessert.
Celebrate the red, white and blue Patriotic Trifle that’s great for potlucks or your next get-together!
Give a classic white cake a patriotic make-over with some creative layering in this American Flag Cake.
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits.
- Celebrate summer days with The Firework, a bubbly, citrusy cocktail with tangy lime juice and ginger beer.
- Refreshing, bright and fun! This electric Razzmatazz Lemonade recipe makes any get together a sweet time.
- Red, White & Blue Milkshakes are so thick and rich, you’d better serve them up with a long spoon to capture every last luscious taste!
- This blended Watermelon Cooler drink brings out all the best parts of a picnic, without the ants!
- Blend up a patriotic Red, White and Blue Smoothie that will get lots of oohs and aahs.
- Your party guests will be pleased as punch when they get a sip of our refreshing Celebration Punch.
- So simple and delicious, this Cranberry Orange Crush cocktail will be the talk of the party.
Share your favorite Memorial Day weekend food and drinks with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!