Life is Short… Eat Dessert First!
That’s right – it’s National Dessert Day… and even better it’s National Dessert Month! Everyone has their favorite indulgences that satisfy their sweet tooth – whether it’s chocolate-covered, berry-filled, topped with caramel or covered in sprinkled. There’s a dessert out there for everyone and this month is perfect for experimenting with new recipes or whipping up old favorites. Dive into these dessert recipes to celebrate this joyous occasion!
Cakes & Cupcakes
- Carrot Cake is a classic dessert filled with layers of creamy frosting.
- Planning a date night? Make this Strawberry Cake for Two – just the right size!
- Who said cupcakes had to be cake?! These Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes are full of ice cream!
- Bring a little sunshine to the dessert table with this Sunshine Lemon Poke Cake.
- For those who like simple and traditional desserts, this Chocolate Chip Banana Bundt Cake is for you!
- This over-the-top dessert-filled Crazy Good Ice Cream Cake will be any dessert lover’s new best friend.
Pies & Cheesecakes
- Save yourself the effort and pick up a rich and smooth New York Style Cheesecake.
- Pumpkin season is here – embrace it with this decadent Pumpkin Crème Pie.
- Peanut butter lovers, this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is calling your name!
- Another classic treat is this Very Berry Pie, filled with delicious, juicy berries.
- Add a little citrus to your cheesecake with this Orange-Topped Cheesecake!
- Have a warm and melty dessert in just seconds with these Mini Chocolate Lava Pies.
- Topped with crumbly streuse, this Dutch Apple Pie is a fall season staple.
- This tasty Vanilla Yogurt Pie has a crunchy granola crust you’ll love!
- Sweet with a bit of crunch, you can’t go wrong with a Georgia Style Pecan Pie.
- For a picture-perfect centerpiece on your table, this Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl has the look you want!
- Topped with oh-so-much whipped topping, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cream Pie is a dream!
- Blueberry fans, this one’s for you: Blueberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Cookies, Brownies & Bars
- The caramel-y center in these Dulce de Leche Cookies is just the right touch of chewy sweetness.
- You’ll absolutely love the salty sweet combo of these Pretzel S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars!
- The name doesn’t like – these Best Ever Butter Cookies are divine!
- With the slightest hint of coffee, these Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Bars are oh-so-rich.
- Praline Fudge Brownies have so much texture and lots of fudgy goodness.
- These shortbread-like Orange Marmalade Sandwich Cookies are so light and sweet!
- Perfect for a party, these Salted Caramel Dessert Shooters are just waiting to be gobbled up.
- These little Beglian Mini Cream Puffs are just minutes away from being ready to devour!
- With only three ingredients, these Easy Oreo Truffles live up to their name.
- Raspberry Lemonade Ice Pops are a cool and refreshing easy-to-make treat.
- Crunchy and creamy Maple Nut Truffles make a great bite-sized treat.
- These minty Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters are lovely for any holiday party!
- Chewy and flaky, you’ll love these ready-to-go Belgian Coconut Macaroons.
- Chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles make these Milk Chocolate Café Truffles hard to resist!
- Just like your favorite Girl Scout cookies, these Thin Mints Milkshakes won’t disappoint.
- Only three ingredients make this Buzzed Cinnamon Buns Shake an irresistible sweet treat!
- Have your favorite ice cream dessert in a glass with this Banana Split Milkshake.
- Just in time for Halloween, this Scream-sicle Shake is not only delicious, it’s adorable too!
- This fruity Lemon Cream Pie Smoothie is made with tasty bananas and lemon!
- Completely dairy-free, you’d never know it with this Vegan Caramel Apple Cider Float.
What is your absolute favorite dessert? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!