Jolly Holiday Appetizers
Between the office potlucks, family get-togethers, Ugly Sweater parties and other holiday festivities, one thing they all have in common is a glorious amount of food. Besides the Christmas cookies, one of our favorite holiday party foods are appetizers. Between the bite-sized foods, dips, spreads and canapes, we just can’t get enough of appetizers. With only a week left until Christmas, we wanted to share some of our favorite holiday appetizers from the frozen food aisle as well as these simple and delicious holiday appetizer recipes!
Whether hosting or attending a holiday festivity, heat up one of these tasty frozen appetizers:
- Bake up these Beef & Cheese Taquitos and serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.
- There’s no monkeying around with this Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread.
- These Any’tizers Honey BBQ Flavored Boneless Chicken Wyngz are definitely a crowd-pleaser.
- Your guests will definitely come back for seconds (or thirds) when you serve these Cream Cheese Wontons!
- There’s no arguing that Loaded Potato Skins are one of the most popular appetizers!
- These Hot Honey Glazed Meatballs are all ready to be cooked and enjoyed!
- Your appetizer spread would not be complete without Spinach & Cheese Fillo Blossoms.
- There’s no need to go for Asian take-out when you can make these Chicken Potstickers from the freezer!
- The young and young at heart will love these Deep Dish Mini Pepperoni Pizzas!
- Steak & Cheddar Mini Chimichangas definitely need to be apart of your holiday appetizer spread!
- Fried pickles are all the rage and these Crispy DIll Pickles do not disappoint!
- Heat up a try of Pretzel Dogs and watch them disappear–don’t forget the dipping sauces like mustard and cheese!
- Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls go great with sweet and sour sauce and/or soy sauce.
These appetizer recipes are inspired by ingredients from the frozen food and dairy aisles:
- Turn frozen roll dough into a holly, jolly Ranch Dip Bread Wreath!
- What’s better than meatballs? These wrapped up Phyllo Meatballs!
- Whip up these mouthwatering Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels and watch them disappear!
- This Chicken Bites Holiday Wreath is almost too festive to eat!
- These Merry Shrimp Martinis are oh so adorable and delicious!
- Who can honestly resist a good cheese ball, like this Holiday Feta Cheese Ball?
- Bacon, Blue Cheese & Broccoli Dip: you can never go wrong with bacon!
- Bruschetta is a classic party appetizer, like this 5-Minute Bruschetta!
- Whip together this Hot, Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce with Chicken Egg Rolls.
- Calling all taco lovers, these Party Taco Tartlets are sure to be a hit!
- Kick off your holiday bash with these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers.
- Take your ordinary meatballs up a notch with this recipe for Sriracha Meatballs.
- You’ll definitely wow your guests with a Crab Meat and Brie Phyllo Round!
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger Wreath: who knew a cheeseburger could be so festive?!
- These flavorful Holiday Wonton Cups are vegetarian, so they can be enjoyed by all.
- This kiddos will especially enjoy this Anytime Fun-Due!
- You can’t have a party without an impressive Antipasti Platter.
- Whip together this fun Pizza Biscuit Wreath using refrigerated biscuit dough!
What’s your favorite holiday party appetizer?