Irresistible Ice Cream Treats and Sweets
National Ice Cream Month is here and that means it’s finally time to cool off all summer with treats and sweets straight from the freezer aisle. Ice cream novelties (like the ice pops, sandwiches and cones) have been around since the 1920’s and while they may seem like “kiddie treats,” adults consume more than half of all novelties sold! We’ve come up with a few lists of some of our favorite cold treats to cool down with and beat the summer heat.
- Everyone enjoys a classic FatBoy’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich!
- Don’t let your treat melt in your hand—grab one of Blue Bunny Hot Fudge Cones!
- Snicker’s Ice Cream Bars are a cool twist on one of your favorite candies!
- Enjoy the taste of a crunchy sundae in the palm of your hand with Blue Ribbon Classics Strawberry Sundae Crunch Bar!
- Bite into this Klondike Caramel Pretzel Bar filled with crunchy pretzel bits and smooth, creamy caramel.
- Dark chocolate mixed with creamy sorbet is a perfect combination in Dove Bar’s Raspberry Sorbet with Dove Dark Chocolate.
- You can’t go wrong with a Kemps Orange Cream Bar!
- Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Fudge Bars are classic cool-down treats you should have in your freezer!
- A melon twist to a childhood favorite is what you’ll find with Bomb Pop Watermelon Popsicles!
- They’re a sweet treat your kiddos will want to eat, Blue Ribbon Classics’s Cool Tubes Rainbow Treats are full of color and flavor.
- Full of flavor and cool to the tongue FatBoy Freeze Pops are a tasty treat for your kiddos… and adults alike.
- Bomb Pops don’t have to be just red, white, and blue. Try a different flavor with Bomb Pop Banana Fudge popsicles!
- Blue raspberry is always a crowd favorite flavor. Try Lindy’s Blue Raspberry Italian Ice that’s sure to leave your mouth blue and your belly happy!
- Made in a single serving size just for you, Kemps Singles Cherry Fudge Chunk Ice Cream is a treat you won’t feel bad about eating the entire container!
- It’s probably not your birthday, but it has to be somebody’s! Celebrate with IttiBitz Birthday Cake ice cream pellets.
What’s your favorite ice cream novelty? Share with us in the comments below!