Holiday Helper Side Dishes
With the holiday season right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how you will ‘wow’ your guests and their taste buds with side dishes that will compliment your main dish with exciting and nutritional flavor. Your side dishes are just as important as your main course because these mouthwatering add-on’s are an easy way to sneak nutrition into your meal with a scoop of veggies. Adding more fruits and veggies into your family’s sides increases nutrients and fiber allowing you to eliminate empty calories on your plate.
An easy way to stick some nutritional value into your family meals is to roast or steam vegetables while you cook the other components to your meal. It is important to add in these extra handfuls of fruits and veggies because most of them contain nutrients that are under consumed among most Americans. 
These holiday side dish recipes will save the day with their mouthwatering flavor:
- Italian Whole Grains Country Stuffing is a delicious way to incorporate nutrition into your holiday feasts.
- No holiday is complete without a side of Creamed Corn.
- Eliminate the cooking hassles this holiday with this easy and tasty Sugar and Spice Riced Sweet Potato recipe.
- Hash browns aren’t just for breakfast. Bake up Crunchy Top Cheese Hash Browns!
- Cranberry Brussels Sprouts are a tantalizing way to catch the attention and the taste buds of your guests.
- Mix it up this year and serve cheesy Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin.
- This side dish will absolutely melt away in your mouth – Melting Sweet Potatoes with Maple-Pecan Sauce!
- Enjoy this sweet and savory Pineapple Sausage Dressing at your holiday feast.
- We can’t forget this turkey dinner staple, Cranberry Sauce made with frozen cranberries.
- Fill your table with Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Quinoa and Fire Roasted Corn.
Let the holiday spirit take over and celebrate with ease with these frozen side dishes:
- Who doesn’t love tater tots? Increase the veggies and the flavor this holiday with Broccoli Veggie Tots!
- Breadsticks are a crowd favorite at every get together. Save the hassle by baking these frozen Garlic Breadsticks.
- Every holiday dinner needs a side of nutritious and hearty Mixed Vegetables.
- Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Herbs are an easy, frozen alternative to ordinary potato sides.
- Skip the prep work this year and heat up frozen, ready-made Green Bean Casserole!
- Add a staple food to your holiday entertaining with Brown and Wild Rice with Broccoli and Carrots.
- If loving French fries is wrong, we don’t want to be right! Especially these Seasoned Waffle Cut Fries.
- Heat up a bag of Edamame with Sea Salt for a finger food side everyone will love!
- Mix up your veggies with a frozen side of Broccoli and Cauliflower.
- Bake up Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries for a sweet and salty side dish.
What’s your favorite side dish during the holiday season?