Give Mom a Mother’s Day to Remember
In case you forgot, it’s Mother’s Day weekend! In honor of all the home-cooked meals, loads of laundry and rides to practice, we celebrate all the moms who give unconditionally of their time and love. To make this Mother’s Day memorable, give Mom a break from the kitchen and surprise her with a special meal whether it’s a leisurely breakfast, light lunch, fancy dinner or just a favorite treat to top off the day.
Check out these favorite recipes that are sure to make Mom feel loved:
Breakfast at its Best
- Start the day with a Sausage Apple and Cheddar Morning Skillet for a sweet and savory dish.
- Is it breakfast or dessert? Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cashew Cream Frosting will give mom the best of both worlds.
- Surprise Mom with a French-inspired Quiche Lorraine Au Fromage that’s full of cheesy goodness.
- Lots of veggies and bold flavors combine for a quick and delicious Mediterranean Tortellini Pasta Salad.
- For moms who like a vegetarian option, Bruschetta Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a savory light lunch.
- For moms who can take the heat, spice up her day with Orange Chicken Pita Pockets with Spicy Edamame.
- You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen cooking up a Chicken Divan that Mom will say is divine!
- Seafood Oscar looks like you ordered it at a restaurant, but you can throw it together easily with just a few ingredients from your freezer.
- Try a fancy, but easy, Shrimp and Bacon Pasta Carbonara because even moms love bacon.
- Hit the sweet spot with these fabulous Baked Apple Cannolis with Vanilla Cream Sauce that are sure to impress.
- You’ll take Mom’s taste buds to a Paris bistro without leaving the country when you whip up some Mixed Berry Ice Cream Crepes.
- Creamy and luscious Banana Cream Pie Parfaits will wow Mom and still provide a serving of fruit.
We hope you and your mom have a wonderful Mother’s Day filled with exceptional food! What special treat do you have in store for your mom? Let us know in the comments below.