Ghostly Grub For This Year’s Halloween!
With Halloween right around the corner, it only makes sense to bring this festive holiday into every meal! Drinks, dinner, desserts and snacks, there’s a spooky recipe for any occasion – whether it’s a costume party, a get-together with friends or a sit-down family meal before trick-or-treating. Halloween is a great time to bring ghostly ghouls and goblins into your cooking and baking – just not enough to scare away any potential eaters! 😉Start off your Halloween menu with some creepy, fun appetizers and festive drinks:
- Witches’ Brew Chocolate Punch – Serve this spooky spirit in a cauldron to complete the look!
- A Caramel Apple Smoothie is the perfect pairing with your haunting holiday spread!
- Bring gleeful delight to little ghouls and goblins at your Halloween bash with this green Ghoulish Punch!
- These adorable Crescent Mummy Dogs can be served with a variety of dipping sauces to please every appetite.
- Chocolate Bat Biscuits will fly right off the plate with their chocolatey taste!
- Deviled eggs are a staple at any party – but add some olives and you have Eyeball Halloween Deviled Eggs!
- Need something cheesy to snack on? This Pumpkin Cheese Ball turns a fall décor favorite into a great appetizer!
- Black Cat Pierogies are too cute to be thought of as superstitious!
- Get the kids in the kitchen to help make these Spooky Spider Pizzas.
- Halloween Chili Pie is the ultimate comfort food on that “chilly” fall day or before trick-or-treating!
- Ghostly Good Chicken Skillet is an easy, quick meal the whole family will love.
- For another festive meal, give this Halloween Fish Stick Graveyard a try!
- Candy Corn Cookies are the perfect, colorful grab-and-go treat and can be used as party favors.
- You had a pumpkin made of cheese, how about one made of rice crispies? Crispy Pumpkins are the answer!
- Ghost Bananas are fruity and healthy snacks that aren’t too frightening to gobble down!
- This delectable Halloween Graveyard Ice Cream Pie is scary good and can be decorated however you like.
- Turn a breakfast favorite into Zombies and Ghosts and Jack-o-Lanterns Pops.
- These Wicked Dessert Puffs can be customized with your favorite candy bars!
Besides the loads of candy your little ones will be bringing home, what Halloween treats or meals do you love? Share in the comments below and have a Happy Halloween!