Fire Up the Grill for BBQ Day
Not only is May National BBQ Month, today is National BBQ Day! Before you fire up your grill, always make sure your grill is cleaned, if it’s a gas grill check for gas leaks, make sure your decorations aren’t too close to the grill and have a water spray bottle and/or fire extinguisher nearby in case things get out of hand. In celebration of BBQ Day, we’re sharing appetizers, sides, main dishes and desserts that can be cooked on the grill!
Get the party started with these appetizers:
- If you like bruschetta then you’ll love Grilled Bruschetta.
- These flavorful Tandoori Chicken Skewers will hold everyone over until the main course.
- These Texas Spinach Melts will go quick, so better make two batches!
Cook these side dishes alongside your main course(s):
- This Grilled Vegetable Salad is as tasty as it is beautiful!
- These Grilled Cheese Potatoes are made easy by making a foil packet.
- Fire up your taste buds with this recipe for Mexican Grilled Corn!
- This Grilled Caprese takes your favorite Italian salad and makes it even better with the grill!
Forget the hot dogs and burgers, and grill up these main courses:
- Impress your guests with these Cheesy Pork Skewers!
- These Grilled Rib Eye Steaks with Mediterranean Herb MELT® Organic are life-changing.
- Step up your chicken grilling game with this Barbeque Chicken with Citrus Yogurt Marinade.
- Everyone will love the unique flavors in this Grilled Mediterranean Pizza.
- These Grilled MINI Pierogy Kabobs will become your new grill favorite!
These decadent desserts will taste fabulous off the grill:
- Kabobs aren’t just for the main course–grill up these Grilled Angel Food Cake Kabobs!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Grilled Waffle Sundaes with Berry Sauce.
- This Grilled Pineapple with Honey MELT® will change the way you eat this tropical fruit going forward.
- End your BBQ on a delicious note with Raspberry Mango Grilled Shortcake!
How will you celebrate BBQ Day? Share your photos with us on social meeting @EasyHomeMeals!