Weekend Brunch Ideas for Family Meals Month
September is National Family Meals Month™ and we’re here to help your family have one more shared meal together per week. Weekends can be a welcome break from the craziness of a busy week. Getting the family together to share a weekend brunch let’s everyone sleep in a little, and is the perfect time to learn how things are going for your kids at school. Studies show serving meals at home help nourish your kids’ bodies, brains and help them flourish for life. Weekend brunch doesn’t have to be complicated, especially not with some of our quick and easy recipes.
Whether you prefer breakfast or lunch or a combo, there’s a dish for every taste.
- This Chicken and Waffles Casserole just screams brunch with the savory and sweet flavors!
- Kick up the heat with this recipe for Spicy Shrimp and Grits.
- This overnight Strawberries and Cream French Toast Casserole will have the whole family coming back for seconds.
- Serve your family brunch guilt-free with this veggie-packed Crustless Spinach Quiche.
- Treat everyone with these decadent Cocoa Crepes with Strawberry Banana Filling!
- Make this Easy Oven Brunch Bake the night before and just pop it on the oven.
- Since avocado toast is all the rage, we couldn’t resist sharing this Bacon Avocado Breakfast Toast recipe!
- This Strawberry Chicken Salad will become your family’s new favorite salad.
- Everyone will seriously go bananas after one bite of this Cinnamon Monkey Bread!
- Enjoy your favorite sandwich with a twist with this delicious recipe for Philly Cheese Steak & Eggs!
- For those wanting lunch, this Greek Salad is light and tasty.
- Make clean up easy with this one pan Southwest Style Sheet Pan Breakfast.
- So many savory flavors come together in this Chorizo Chipotle Benedict it will become a family favorite.
- These vegan Chocolate-Hazelnut Scones taste so buttery, they’ll never know the difference.
- Lemon Pinwheel Rolls will add a little sunshine to your brunch table!
- Rich and hearty Potato and Cheddar Soup is full of robust flavors that will warm everyone up.
- Everyone will love the sweet flavors of these Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes!
- Yogurt, Fruit & Almond Parfaits not only look pretty but taste great and are a breeze to make. You can even customize these with everyone’s favorite fruits and yogurt flavors.
- Make the family feel special with this Gourmet Breakfast Toast with Poached Eggs!
- Surprise everyone with these flavorful Crispy Truffle Fries that make the perfect side to any brunch dish.
- Customize a Brunch Bruschetta Bar by combining sweet and savory seasonal ingredients.
- A delicious shortcut from the freezer aisle makes Crab Cakes Benedict oh-so easy to make, but still impressive!
- Pineapple and ham lend a Hawaiian mood to this pizza-like Savory Hawaiian Waffle.
- Traditional Bagels with Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon is still a favorite that will please.
Don’t forget to serve up a refreshing beverage, too.
- Give your morning the royal treatment with this amazingly exotic Mighty Mango fruit smoothie.
- If you like your drinks bubbly, a Grapefruit Sparkle will hot the spot.
- Get some good into your routine with probiotic Strawberry Banana juice blend.
- Blend up a Tropical Smoothie in no time with cranberries, mango, pineapple and banana.
- Super quick, super nutritious and super delicious calls for Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk.
- The perfect balance of flavors in Lemonade with Raspberry & Peach will keep you refreshed.
Share your own family meal experiences, misadventures and solutions on our social channels using @easyhomemeals and use the hashtag #familymealsmonth to be part of the conversation!