Eat your Heart Out with Sandwiches and Paninis
Did you know that August marks National Sandwich Month and National Panini Month? People in the United States eat an estimated 300 million sandwiches every day — that averages to about one a day for every American. Nearly 60% of adults pack a sandwich for lunch at least once a week, and nearly 70% of parents pack a sandwich for a child’s lunch at least once a week.
We can’t get enough of these sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
- Need breakfast fast? Warm up a Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich!
- Start your morning off a little cheesy with a Ricotta Breakfast Sandwich.
- Portable French toast? Yes please—Berry Delicious Stuffed French Toast Sandwiches!
- Make a PB & J that both the young and young at heart will love using waffles!
- Get some lunchbox inspiration with Egg Salad Sandwiches with Egg White Mayonnaise.
- Everyone loves a classic cheese sandwich, try out this Italian Classic Grilled Cheese!
- Make lunch just as important as breakfast with tasty Chicken Melts.
- Get your Philly feel at home with a Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich!
- Kentucky Hot Brown Baked Sandwiches are a delicious way to feed your family.
- Bring a Southern favorite to your kitchen with a Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese!
A panini is typically a sandwich made with Italian bread and is toasted or grilled. Some of the best panini recipes around:
- Get your fruit fix with an Apple, Cinnamon & Raisin Panini!
- Enjoy the taste of a classic breakfast sandwich in an Egg, Sausage & Cheese Panini.
- Mozzarella Prosciutto Panini is a cheesy way to fill your belly.
- Packed with meat and cheese, you need to try a Monte Cristo Panini!
- Switch up your boring panini lunch with a twist of the bread in Sweet and Savory Paninis.
- A Roast Beef & Provolone Panini is a classic lunchtime favorite you can’t go wrong with.
- Take a deli favorite to lunch with this Chicken Salad Panini.
- Enjoy a Rosina Meatball Panini for some tasty Italian flavor.
- Treat your taste buds to a Pesto Chicken & Cheese Panini.
- Bring the taste of the sea to your dinner plate with a Tuna Melt Panini.
What’s your favorite kind of sandwich/panini? Share with us in the comments below!