Easy Recipes to End Your Weeknight Meal Conundrum
It’s the eleventh hour, and you still don’t know what weeknight meal you’re going to make for your family. Busy school nights can test anyone’s culinary skills, but just a little meal planning and a well-stocked fridge and freezer can make a huge difference. End your dinner dilemma by including some of these easy recipes for family mealtime into your regular meal rotation. Quick and delicious, and even the kids will love them!
- Throw together this Barbecue Chicken Tart in just 15 minutes using a few frozen shortcuts.
- Sheet Pan Mozzarella Stuffed Lemon Chicken and Broccoli bakes in one pan for fast and easy clean-up!
- Add a little spice to an otherwise routine night when you make Pierogies with Chicken in Salsa Verde.
- Every bite of this Greek-inspired Shawarma Chicken Pita is cool and fulfilling.
- Escarole Chicken with Tomato Jam looks fancy but is easy enough for a regular weeknight.
- There’s double the meat in this hearty Meat Lover’s Pizza Bake!
- Don’t let summer end without a trip to the islands for your taste buds with these Caribbean Meatballs.
- Everyone will love getting their own piece of this Taco Braid.
- Now you can have like-homemade Lasagna with Meat Sauce without all the work.
- You can whip up this traditional Southern Beef Stroganoff in minutes.
- Don’t put away that grill until you try Sizzlin’ Shrimp Skewers this summer.
- Wow your family with perfectly sized Mini Spinach and Shrimp Quesadillas with Avocado.
- The bold flavors of coconut and curry come together in this Thai Coconut Fish.
- Mix up your Taco Tuesday and try Salmon Burger Tacos with Fruit Salsa for a welcome change.
- This recipe for Shrimp Tostadas with Chipotle Cream is incredibly simple, but still extraordinarily satisfying and delicious!
- Juicy grilled pork chunks are topped with a homemade cheese sauce in these Cheesy Pork Skewers
- Zesty Penne, Sausage and Peppers is perfect for when dinner needs to be done in under 30 minutes.
- Tart apple juice with dried cranberries and onion create perfect partners for a medley of Sauteed Pork and Cheddar Wild Rice.
- Italian-inspired Quick Sausage Toscana Soup is sure to satisfy even the heartiest eaters in the family!
- Serve 30 Minute Sausage and Peppers for a tasty dinner any busy weeknight.
- This Asian “Beef” Bowl has all the flavor of real beef but has the added bonus of being meatless.
- Full of veggies, Italian Garden Flatbread looks as fresh and delicious as it tastes!
- Get two favorites in one with a simple and saucy Weeknight Spinach Ravioli Lasagna.
- This Sweet Potato Riced Cauliflower Red Curry is a bowl full of yum in only 20 minutes.
- Take a comforting Italian classic meat-free with this Pierogies Piccata.
Studies show that eating together as a family nourishes kids’ health and well-being. September is National Family Meals Month, and we encourage you to have one more family meal together each week. What weeknight meal is your family’s favorite? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals