Delicious Labor Day Weekend Dishes
It’s hard to believe this weekend marks the unofficial end of summer. With help from the frozen and dairy aisles, you can plan a simple Labor Day spread that everyone will love. Between these easy appetizers, flavorful main courses, refreshing beverages and scrumptious desserts, these Labor Day recipes will have everyone going back for seconds!
Who doesn’t love finger foods? These appetizers and snacks are great to munch on while waiting for the burgers and hot dogs to heat up:
- Turn your breakfast pancakes into an elegant appetizer with Goat Cheese, Apple and Bacon Canapes!
- Whether you serve it with chips, crackers or veggies, this Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip is a delish summery dip.
- As a side on its own or on top of your sandwich, Best of the Summer Coleslaw doesn’t disappoint!
- You can’t have a cookout without deviled eggs! Try these Deviled Eggs 3 Ways this holiday weekend.
Check out these meaty main entrees for your Labor Day cookout:
- These Southwest-Stuffed Hamburgers are a delicious Tex-mex way to enjoy a burger.
- A Chicken Dog may not be what you think – dive into this tasty handheld meal!
- This Alambre recipe is not only full of colorful veggies and beef, it’s made perfectly on the grill in no time!
- These All American Flame Grilled Veggie Burgers are oh-so-tasty for those enjoying a meat-free diet!
- BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza is topped with savory barbeque sauce and caramelized onion.
- Switch things up by making Stromboli on the BBQ.
- These Cheesy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs will be the star of your Labor Day bash!
To keep cool, chill out with these refreshing summer beverages:
- For the adults, these Blueberry Lemonade Margaritas will hit the spot.
- Make the most out of strawberries being in season with a Silk Pink Drink, complete with strawberry pieces!
- Serve these Rosemary Orange Spritzers in a tall, narrow glass for a classy feel.
- Toast to the end of the summer season and Labor Day weekend with The Firework cocktail!
Finish your Labor Day bash by serving up these delectable desserts:
- Too hot for a campfire? Make a Mini S’more Pie in the oven instead!
- Brown Sugar Berry Dip is not only adorable on strawberries, it’s oh-so-sweet as well!
- Take the “labor” out of Labor Day by serving these Belgian Custard Cream Mini Eclairs, filled with the smoothest, creamiest custard.
- These Key Lime Icebox Squares just scream summer!
- Fire up the grill for this BBQ Berry Cobbler, complete with a sweet streusel topping!
- You won’t be able to have just one of these creamy Cannoli Bites.
- Black and White Ice Cream Sandwiches will steal the show with their cookie outside and ice cream middle.
What are you must-have Labor Day recipes? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!