Cook a Thanksgiving Feast to Remember
Thanksgiving is one week away – are you ready? This holiday is one made for family and friends, where everyone can be together and enjoy each other’s company. It’s about appreciating your good fortunes and gathering together over a special meal. If you need some assistance coming up with an unforgettable menu, you’ve come to the right place! These Thanksgiving recipes will bring smiles to everyone at the dinner table.
- Oh-so-creamy and super easy to make – everyone loves the classic side of Creamed Corn!
- Who doesn’t love onion rings? Incorporate them into this traditional holiday side dish – Onion Ring Green Bean Casserole.
- So much cheesy goodness coming your way with this Broccoli Cheddar Casserole!
- We know you love sweet potatoes – and this Sweet Potato Souffle doesn’t disappoint!
- Topped with melty cheese and French fried onions, this Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin won’t last long!
- Why not try these Pumpkin Dinner Rolls for a subtle hint of seasonal spice.
- Cornbread & Sourdough Stuffing really is just as good as it sounds!
- There’s no need to make homemade mashed potatoes when you can add your special touch with this recipe for Garlic-Herb Mashed Potatoes.
- There’s no doubt this Butter Herb Roasted Turkey will be the star of the show this holiday!
- Or for a citrus-y flair, try this Orange Herb Roasted Turkey, complete with fresh herb sprigs and OJ!
- If you aim to impress, this Flattened Chicken with Pumpkin Butter and Braised Red Cabbage is so unique and bound to be unforgettable.
- If ham for Thanksgiving is more your style, Orange Glazed Baked Ham is topped with a tangy honey-mustard sauce.
- If you find yourself too busy to make dessert from scratch, this Edwards Pumpkin Creme Pie has got you covered.
- This Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallows and Spiced Cream is topped with more mini marshmallows than you can count!
- Instead of one pie, why not have a bunch of mini pie with these Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
- Chocolate and pumpkin spice – it doesn’t get any better than Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Pudding!
- This Pumpkin Monkey Bread will get gobbled up in no time!
- Need something warm to sip on during Thanksgiving? This Hot Orange Juice Sipper is so refreshing and warming.
- Say “cheers” to another great year with this Fall Sangria that’s bursting with the best fall fruits!
- With bourbon and lavender flavors, this Autumn Breeze cocktail is so enjoyable.
- We don’t know about you, but we’re thankful for PSLs! This yummy Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte is easy to customize to your liking.
What dishes do you like to prepare on Thanksgiving? Do you host the entire feast or bring a dish to a family or friends’ house? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!