Casseroles Galore for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
With the weather getting chillier and nighttime creeping in earlier and earlier, who wants to go outside or spend a lot of effort on dinner (or anything for that matter 😉 ?! Fall is the perfect time to make easy meals and try out those casserole recipes you’ve been dreaming of. Casseroles are ideal for any (and every!) meal occasion since they make enough for the whole family in one big dish. Forget multiple pots and pans plus hours of labor, casserole dishes are your go-to for fall meals!
- One of the earliest casserole recipes consisted of rice that was pressed together with other ingredients such as chicken and sweetbreads.
- In 1897, Dr. John T. Dorrance, a Campbell Soup Company chemist, invented condensed soup, aiding in the rising popularity of casserole dishes.
- Pyrex glass cookware was introduced in 1913, providing more casserole baking dish options.
- One of the most popular creamed soups came out in 1934, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom. 
- Green bean casserole, one of the most famous casseroles, was created by Campbell Soup Company’s Dorcas Reilly in 1955.
- Overnight Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole makes it oh-so-easy to prep breakfast the night before so it’s ready to go in the AM!
- If you like your breakfast fruity and sweet, you’ll love Strawberries and Cream French Toast Casserole.
- This Monte Cristo Bake is so hearty and full of breakfast staples like eggs and ham!
- Grab your favorite frozen fruits and make Banana Berry Breakfast Crumble in less than 30 minutes!
- This Chicken and Waffles Casserole is both sweet and savory to satisfy every craving.
- If you like things a little spicy, this Queso Fundido Strata is right up your alley!
- Ricotta Chicken Pasta Bake is a light and creamy dish you’re sure to enjoy.
- This Vegetarian Tortilla Casserole is a delicious southwestern pick!
- Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with a crunchy topping is perfect as a flavorful side dish or even on its own!
- Broccoli Rice Casserole is full of your favorite cheeses and veggies, all in one dish.
Lastly, these plentiful dinner casseroles are sure to please any palate.
- A creative spin on a classic pasta dish is Sausage and Garden Veggie Lasagna.
- Love meatballs? Love tater tots? This one-of-a-kind Meatballs and Potato Hotdish was made for you!
- Not Your Mama’s Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is a crazy combo you won’t be able to refuse.
- Get your slow cooker out for this kickin’ Black Bean Tamale, Chicken and Cheese Casserole!
- If you like turkey, you’ll go nuts over this Cheesy Rosemary Turkey Bake.
- This Vegetable Kugel Casserole is a combo of egg noodles and chock-full of tasty vegetables!
What are your ultimate casserole recipes? Share with us in the comments below!