Be the Superhero with these Fantastic Lunchbox Ideas
With school back in session, we wanted to arm you with simple and creative lunchbox ideas that your kids (and you!) will love. There’s no need for a boring lunch when there are so many easy, kid-friendly recipes and products that are bound to be a hit. These lunches are guaranteed to make the other kids envious in the cafeteria. Pretty soon, you’ll be the superhero that saves the day with the best lunchbox ideas in the universe!
Step up your lunchbox game with these sandwiches, soups and salads:
- Toast up these waffles in the morning and your kiddos will love this PB & J with a twist!
- These Apple Chicken Salad Pitas will take their ordinary lunchbox to the next level.
- Cook up Creamy Tomato Soup and pour into a thermos so it’s still warm by lunchtime.
- These Classic Egg Salad Croissants are an easy peasy lunchbox sandwich.
- These Turkey Tortillas with Avocado Mayo can be customized using your children’s favorite cookie cutters.
- For a vegetarian lunch, make these tasty Garden Wraps.
- Salads are a lighter lunchbox option, like this flavorful Raspberry Chicken Salad.
- These Roast Beef and Cheddar Rollups are oh-so tasty.
- if sandwiches are already getting old, pack Shrimp-Salad with Pita.
- For the kid that can take the heat, pack a Kickin’ Chipotle Chicken Wrap!
- Your kiddo will feel all grown up with this Caesar Salad with Cheddar Crackers
- Because everything’s better on a bagel, toast up a Plain Bagel to make your kid’s sandwich.
- For the bacon lovers, this Deluxe Turkey Club is just as delicious eaten cold.
- Pasta salad is another great lunch option, like this Ranch Cheese Tortellini Salad.
- For the cooler days, this Creamy Corn and Broccoli Chowder is perfect for lunch.
- Swap out slices of bread in your child’s favorite sandwich for a Multi-Grain English Muffin!
Don’t forget to add these sides, snacks and desserts to your children’s lunchboxes:
- These Apple Snacks pack a protein punch while still satisfying chocolate cravings!
- These Granola Fruit Kabobs are as yummy as they are adorable!
- Throw one of these Colby Cheese Snacks in the lunchbox and call it a day.
- Surprise your children with these yummy Lunch Box Oatmeal Cookies!
- Pack this Honey Mustard Dip in a portable dip container and serve with pretzels and your kid’s favorite raw veggies.
- Skip the potato chips and instead make these crunchy Kale Chips.
- Lemon Blackberry Muffins make for a simple lunchbox dessert.
- These Mild Cheddar Snack Bars are tasty on their own or can be paired with crackers.
- For something a little different, try Blaze Your Own Trail Mix Bark for a snack.
- Chewy Granola Bars will hold your kiddos over until they’re home from school.
- These Quick Snack Kabobs can be customized with their favorite kinds of cheeses and grapes.
- Skip the store-bought cheese crackers and make these Co-Jack Cheese Crisps.
- If you’re packing soup, these Alphabet Sticks make a great addition (and dipper!).
- For a special treat for the chocolate lovers that has hidden nutritional value, pack a piece of this Chocolate Zucchini Cake!
- For the classic cheese lover, pack a Mozzarella String Cheese.
Freeze a bottle of water that doubles as an ice-pack and drink, and add in one of these refreshingly tasty beverages:
- OJ isn’t just for breakfast, pack a Single Serve Tropicana Premium.
- Blend up a Banana M&M Crunch Smoothie for a pleasant surprise!
- This Banana, Mango & Spinach Happy Squeeze will give your child the boost he/she needs to survive the rest of the school day.
- If you’re strapped for time, throw in a Greek Nonfat Strawberry Yogurt Drink into the lunchbox.
- This Berry Blast is a yummy way to drink down your nutrients.
What are your lunchbox go-tos? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!