Back-to-School Breakfasts the Whole Family Will Love
With summer almost over and back-to-school around the corner, families are gearing up for schedules to become more jam-packed with after school plans, sports practices, music lessons, homework and everything else under the sun! With busy days ahead, it’s always important to start your day off with a nutritious breakfast to fuel your kiddos and your entire family until lunchtime.
Waffle lovers, these recipes and products are for you!
- These protein packed Power Waffles come in a variety of awesome flavors, including Dark Chocolate, Buttermilk & Vanilla, Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip.
- If you like your waffles with fruit, these sweet Strawberry-Topped Waffles with Sweet Cream Sauce were made for you!
- Use waffles as a base for Jalapeño, Bacon, Cheese and Egg open-faced sandwiches.
- Cinnamon Toast Waffles come in a fun shape that are easy to grab-and-go or for when you want just a small snack.
- Give your typical breakfast waffles a makeover with these Savory Sweet Potato Waffles!
- Got the whole crew spending the night? Make this easy Chicken and Waffles Casserole for a tasty breakfast they’ll look forward to!
If pancakes are more your speed, you’ll enjoy these flapjack products and recipes:
- Make yourself a Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich using your favorite variety of heat-and-eat pancakes!
- Pancake Balloons are not only adorable, they’re a great way to use your children’s creativity.
- For those who like savory breakfasts, these Cauliflower & Cheddar Pancakes are for you!
- These Puffed Greek Yogurt Pancake are so fluffy and tasty for breakfast.
- Did you know you can have Banana Pancakes in under a minute? It’s true!
- This over-the-top dessert-for-breakfast Caramelized Banana Pancake Cake recipe has ALL the toppings.
- Pancake Bites in Chocolatey Chip come in a convenient pouch for on-the-go.
Can’t forget about eggs! From omelettes to sunny side up, these recipes are egg-cellent:
- This isn’t your typical omelet–enjoy a Gyro Omelet chock full of Greek goodies!
- Who said you can’t have tacos for breakfast? Anything goes with Texas Sunrise Tacos!
- Make your own grab-and-go Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups–perfect for busy mornings.
- Can’t wait to use your Instant Pot? This Instant Pot Frittata Breakfast Casserole takes less than half an hour!
- All you avocado fanatics, this Baked Egg in Avocado recipe is a protein-packed breakfast option!
- For the cheese loving kiddos, they’ll totally devour this Farmer’s Market Frittata.
A few more breakfast recipes to satisfy any preference:
- Who knew phyllo could be used as “toast” –check out this Avocado Phyllo Toast recipe!
- All about donuts? These Doughnut Puffs are so yummy and so mini!
- For a southwest-inspired breakfast, this Mexican Breakfast Casserole is plenty for everyone at the table.
- Keep things running smoothly in the morning with an Easy-Breezy Smoothie Bowl.
- Treat your family to a Strawberries and Cream French Toast Casserole!
What are your family’s favorite breakfasts for the school season? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals