Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas for Busy Mornings
With the school season in full swing, it’s imperative that you put your children on the bus with full bellies. Breakfast is the most important meal as it gives you the fuel you need to get you through your day, and it’s especially important for growing kids. Fortunately, the frozen food and dairy aisles in the grocery store are stocked with convenient and delicious breakfast ideas and products to make the mornings easier and ensure your kiddos are ready to learn and tackle the day!
- What’s better than a breakfast sandwich? A breakfast sandwich made with waffles! Heat up a Kellogg’s Eggo Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.
- If you can’t decide between sausage or bacon, nook a Jimmy Dean Meat Lovers Simple Scrambles in the microwave.
- Toast a Bays Multi-Grain English Muffin and top with peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) to energize you child’s day and keep he/she fuller longer!
- Your kids will love these Jimmy Dean Maple Pancake and Sausage Snack Size Sandwiches for a sweet and savory breakfast.
- Kick breakfast up a notch with an El Monterey Egg, Ham & Cheese Burrito topped with sour cream or salsa.
- Pizza for breakfast? Yes please! Enjoy your favorite sausage and gravy breakfast with a Red Baron Sausage Scrambles Pizza!
- Jimmy Dean Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Snack Size Sandwiches are the perfect size for your kiddos’ hands.
- Heat up a Sandwich Bros. Egg White & Turkey Sausage Flatbread Sandwich for a lighter breakfast that can be enjoyed on-the-go.
- If your children demand bacon, then Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches are a must!
Make these breakfasts ahead of time so you can enjoy a sit-down breakfast together and still leave on time:
- Because chocolate makes everything better! Bake a loaf of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, refrigerate and heat up a slice for breakfast.
- Prepare this scrumptious Overnight Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole the night before and bake for 40 minutes in the morning.
- For a sweet breakfast, this make-ahead Strawberries and Cream French Toast Casserole will brighten everyone’s day!
- These Overnight Mini Cheesy Bacon Stratas are so cute and make for a filling breakfast.
These breakfasts will satisfy your sweet tooth and are quick and easy to prepare:
- Whip up a Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl for a healthier way to start your kiddos’ day.
- When life hands you lemons, make a Luscious Lemon Parfait!
- Blend up a fruity and flavorful Tropical Smoothie that can be sipped on-the-go.
- This Berry Caramel Cheesecake Protein Parfait tastes like dessert but can be enjoyed for breakfast!
- Turn your children’s favorite lunch into a portable breakfast with this PB&J Smoothie!
- Grab a Honey Cranberry Almond Noosa Mates yogurt when there’s no time for breakfast.
- Orange you glad you have a blender so you can make Orange Sherbet Breakfast Smoothies?!
What’s your go-to breakfast when the mornings are hectic and the kids need to catch the schoolbus? Share with us in the comments below!