All-Star Back to School Breakfast Ideas
It’s August, which means it’s Back to School time! Between shopping for school supplies and new clothes, it’s also important to start planning out your meals for when school starts, especially breakfasts. A good breakfast fuels you up and gets you ready for the day. Countless studies show that eating breakfast can help kids stay alert and perform better in school.
Luckily the frozen food and dairy aisles have easy and tasty options to help ensure families have real, wholesome and delicious (not to mention convenient!) breakfasts!
- Who doesn’t enjoy some ham for breakfast? These Kellogg’s Eggo Ham, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches feature your favorite waffle.
- Warm up Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin Egg White & Turkey Sausage Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches for your kiddos and they’ll never know it’s a lighter breakfast option!
- While your kids are still sleeping, bake up these Bacon, Egg & Cheese Hand Pies and they can enjoy them on the school bus.
- For a sweet and savory option, heat up a Jimmy Dean Delights Cinnamon Glazed French Toast & Turkey Sausage Griddlers.
- Switch things up in the morning by heating up these Jimmy Dean Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches.
- These Bob Evans Snack Size Sausage Biscuits are quick to warm up and are easy enough to enjoy on the way to school.
- Surprise your kids with Aunt Jemima Apples & Cinnamon Griddle Poppers for a grab and go option.
- Feed your children’s sweet tooth without the guilt when you whip up these PB and J Yogurt Parfaits for breakfast!
- For an easy clean-up, make these Breakfasts in a Mug in a matter of minutes.
- Your children are guaranteed to brag to their classmates when you serve these adorable Pancake Nutella Breakfast Bites!
- No one will be able to resist eating just one of these oh- so-tasty Gooey Caramel Rolls.
- For a wholesome breakfast option, whip up a Lender’s Veggie Scramble Bagel Sandwich.
- Save more time by using already chopped frozen veggies!
- Carrot cake isn’t just for dessert. Whip up these decadent Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cashew Cream Frosting for a special breakfast treat.
- Blend up a Strawberry Banana Delight Smoothie for a first day of school treat.
- Help your children stay fuller longer with a Chocolate Power Smoothie for breakfast.
- This Orange Sherbet Breakfast Smoothie uses your favorite Florida orange juice!
What’s your go-to back to school breakfast? Let us know in the comments below!