30 Sizzling Summer Beverages for Kids and Adults
Summer days and the living’s easy. When it’s hot outside, there’s nothing better than a tasty and refreshing beverage. Be sure to try out these kid-friendly drinks and adults-only cocktails before summer is over!
These cocktails are oh-so refreshing and perfect for summertime:
- This Tequila Sunrise Mimosa is perfect for kicking off a Saturday or Sunday brunch.
- Skip the mix and make Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris using frozen strawberries!
- That big ‘ol watermelon in the fridge is waiting to be cut to make a Watermelon Rum Smash.
- If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, then whip up a Frozen Pina Colada!
- Give your Arnold Palmer a kick with Vodka Lemonade Iced Tea.
- If this minty cocktail is your go-to, you’ll go crazy over these Creamy Mojito Shakes!
- Class it up with your girlfriends and enjoy a Super Citrus Martini.
- If you like orange crushes, then you’ll love The Cranberry Crush!
- Finish out summer with a big splash by making a tasty Strawberry Splash.
- This Berry Punch Cocktail is even better with this little umbrella!
- For the bourbon drinkers, Cherry Bourbon Slush is perfect for a hot summer night.
- Take lemonade to a whole knew level with this recipe for Boozy Lavender Lemonade!
- You can rosé all day with a Strawberry Rosé Ice Cream Float!
- This Bananas and Cream Daiquiri is just like an adult smoothie.
- We’ve shared The Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever! before, but it’s too good not to share it again!
Kids and kids at heart can enjoy these smoothies, milkshakes and other tasty summer beverages:
- The kiddos will go bananas over these Banana Split Milkshakes!
- The combination of milk and yogurt makes this Summerberry Smoothie extra creamy.
- Enjoy a taste of the sunshine state with a refreshing Florida Spritzer.
- Don’t let summer float by without indulging in these Summer Floats!
- Take your family on a tropical vacation without leaving your home by blending up Tropical Smoothies.
- Cool down in the summer heat with a Four Fruit Slush!
- Turn your favorite melon into Cantaloupe Smoothie that’s perfect for breakfast.
- You can ensure your children get their greens by blending up Greeña Colada Smoothies!
- For the strawberry-obsessed kiddos, pour them a glass of Strawberry-Lemon Arnold Palmer!
- You can have your cake and eat it too with this Very Berry Cheesecake Milkshake.
- Take advantage of summer’s bounty and blend up Cucumber Melon Smoothies for the whole family.
- Turn your favorite froyo into a yummy Pomegranate Swirl Smoothie.
- If you enjoy caramel as much as we do, then you must make these Italian Ice Cream Sodas!
- Everyone will be screaming over these decadent Hot Fudge Sundae Ice Coffee Floats!
- This Blueberry, Honey & Mint Smoothie is oh-so sophisticated and tasty.
What’s your favorite summer beverage? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!