24 Swoon-Worthy Valentine’s Day Treats
There’s no denying that we’re a sucker for Valentine’s Day treats. Between the chocolates, heart-shaped candies, chocolate covered strawberries and conversation hearts—just to name a few—we can’t get enough. We’ve also come to realize that making a homemade, edible gift is a guaranteed way to melt hearts. Nothing says “I love you” like a dessert made with love! With tomorrow being Valentine’s Day, we wanted to share these sweet treats that’ll steal the hearts of your loved ones or that special someone.
- Your little valentines would be tickled pink over these Lovin’ Sweetcakes!
- Save some time making these XOXO Cheesecake Bites and use bakeshop-quality frozen cheesecake.
- These Cherry Valentine Shortcakes make for an extra special dessert.
- Dress up your Valentine’s Day dinner with elegant Festive Cannoli Phyllo Tarts
- Even Cupid couldn’t resist this decadent Raspberry Kissed Chocolate Mousse
- Bake up these Pastel Marbled Hearts for your sweetie.
- Forget the store-bought candies and make these Hot Chocolate Truffles!
- Cooking a romantic dinner at home? Finish with Fabulous Chocolate Fondue with your favorite dippers.
- You’ll feel like you’re dreaming after one taste of these luscious Strawberry Heart Pillows!
- Breakfast in bed never tasted so sweet—Pancake Hearts with Nutella Hazelnut Spread.
- These Kissable Butter Mints are the perfect treat for your very first valentine–your mother!
- Sweet Heart Cutout Sugar Cookies are made easy with ready-to-bake sugar cookie dough and can be customized with festive sprinkles, icing and sweet sentiments.
- Nothing says love quite like these Cupid’s Love Pies!
- This Peek-A-Boo Cake is as tasty as it is adorable!
- Give away a piece of your heart with a Frozen Pudding Heart Dessert.
- Who can resist the flavor combination in these Chocolate Raspberry Hearts?!
- Keep it classic this Valentine’s Day with these Red Velvet Cupcakes.
- These Queen of Hearts Brownies can be decorated however you like!
- If you’re strapped for time, bake up these Hearts Sugar Cookies.
- Toast to your love with these Raspberry Kiss cocktails!
- Waffle and cheesecake lovers will be all heart-eyes over this Waffle Cheesecake Supreme.
- Surprise your kiddos with these Heart-Shaped Cinnamon Roll Cookies for Valentine’s Day breakfast!
- For an elegant dessert without the guilt, make these Light Chocolate Pots de Crème.
- Grab a heart-shaped cookie cutter and make these Peppermint Topped Cheesecakes with Hearts!
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day treat? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.