22 Cool Iced Coffee Concoctions
Now that it’s springtime and we’re thawing out from the winter, that means it’s officially iced coffee season! Whether you prefer iced coffees/lattes, frappuccinos or other cool coffee concoctions, we wanted to share some of our personal favorites. These refreshing drinks can be customized based on your personal preference with milk, cream, flavored liquid creamer, almond milk, soy milk, etc.
- If loving this Cookies ‘n Cream Frap is wrong, we don’t want to be right!
- Using vanilla soy milk, make this easy Vanilla Iced Latte.
- For a frothy shake that’s sure to give you a pick-me-up, make a Cool Cappuccino.
- Blend up a Coffee Mocha Smoothie for a refreshingly tasty beverage that’s basically like a dessert.
- This Sweet Cream Frappé is like heaven in a glass!
- Expand your coffee palate with a Thai Iced Coffee.
- Blend up a decadent OREO Espresso Milkshake and prepare to be amazed!
- Skip the fancy coffee shop and whip up a Mudslide Iced Coffee!
- This Chilled Mocha Cooler combines the best of both worlds for one tasty beverage.
- You certainly don’t need a barista to make you a frappuccino when you can make your own Coffee Frappe!
- Turn your vanilla iced coffee into scrumptious Iced Hot Chocolate!
- Sip on a Iced Tahitian Vanilla Bean Coffee when you’re in the mood for something a little more sophisticated.
- You won’t be able to resist this White Chocolate Pound Cake Frappuccino!
- Enjoy your favorite candy bar in coffee form with this recipe for “Almond Joy” Blended Iced Coffee!
- If you have a little more time on your hands. try this delicious Mint Mocha Shake with Coffee Ice Cubes.
- Between the ice cream and whipped topping, you’ll definitely want to try this Vanilla Chiller!
- You can indulge in this Skinny Coffee Cooler without the guilt!
- You’ll totally go bananas over this Frozen Banana Latte!
- Sip on a Peppermint and Vanilla White Chocolate Frappé for a refreshing treat!
- For a different coffee flavor, make Creamy Maple Coffee Punch.
- Blend up a Delightful Frapp and customize with your favorite flavor of coffee creamer!
- Last but certainly not least, enjoy your favorite coffee in popsicle form, like these Coffee Hazelnut Ice Pops!
To cut down on the prep so you can get your caffeine fix sooner, pick up these ready-to-drink iced coffees from the dairy aisle:
- Stock your fridge with International Delight Iced Coffee in mocha, caramel macchiato and vanilla, or Light Iced Coffee in mocha and caramel macchiato. They often have seasonal flavors like pumpkin pie spice and peppermint mocha, too!
- With cold brew coffee being all the rage, try SToK Cold Brew in black – not too sweet, black – un-sweet, black – chocolate, protein – espresso, vanilla and mocha.
- Enjoy these canned La Colombe Draft Lattes on-the-go in regular latte, triple latte, mocha and vanilla flavors.
For our fellow iced coffee lovers, what’s your favorite way to enjoy it? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!