19 Festive Holiday Beverages
December is finally here and following along are the festive flavors of the cooler months. From cocktails to coffee and all of the hot and cold sips in between, we think it’s important for you to have a wide variety of cheerful and classic holiday beverages to choose from. This holiday season, we can’t forget about the eggnog and especially not the peppermint, but as the new year dawns, it’s all about trying new, exciting flavors.
From classics to brand new concoctions, these recipes will give you something to sip on all month long:
- Add a smooth and creamy twist to a holiday classic with Caramel Eggnog.
- Classics never got out of style. Just like this Classic Peppermint Mocha.
- Put a minty twist on a warm cup of cocoa with this Peppermint White Hot Chocolate!
- Whether for you or the whole crowd, enjoy a refreshing Cranberry Lemonade.
- Sip on a mid afternoon, comforting Caramel Apple Fog.
- The adults and kids alike will love these Hot Fudge Sundae Cocoas!
- Bring out your bubbly personality with a delicious Cranberry Lemon Lime Spritzer.
- Enjoy the flavor of a Freshly Minted, an innovative seasonal drink.
- Sugar and spice! This Mayan Hot Chocolate is a spicy, scrumptious, sip-worthy beverage.
- This Santa Snow Cone is made with real fruit for a nutritious, kid friendly treat!
- There’s no need to dip your gingerbread into this drink. This Gingerbread Iced Coffee is packed with festive flavor!
How about a round of drinks for the adults? These 21+ beverages will be a hit this holiday season:
- With an icy surprise, this historic Italian drink has an at home look – Lindychello.
- The Cranberry Crush is a must-have this holiday season!
- Skip the dairy and opt for a Vegan Eggnog drink complete with a splash of your favorite rum or brandy.
- Bring some southern spark to your holiday with a moonshine inspired Sparkling Cranberry Apple Moon Cocktail.
- Adults don’t have to sacrifice on the fun and festive drinks with this Hazelnut Hot Chocolate Liquer.
- Move over cranberries, this drink is a job for pomegranates with this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail.
- Need a holiday break? Cool off from the heat of the festivities with a Frozen Coco Cappuccino Cocktail!
- Shake up some fun with a glass of Spiced Rum Punch.
What’s your favorite holiday beverage to sip on?