17 Father’s Day Recipes Dad Will Love
In case you forgot, tomorrow is Father’s Day! Father’s Day is the perfect day to throw a backyard BBQ or cookout and celebrate Dad for everything he does. These summer recipes are sure to please the man of the hour!
Get the party started with tasty appetizers and savory side dishes:
- Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp with Melt Pineapple Sauce is a delish party appetizer made over the grill.
- Dad will be impressed with these Moroccan Joes with Melted Gouda, stuffed with cheesesteak and Gouda cheese!
- It’s heirloom tomato season and not only are these Fresh Heirloom Tomato Tartlets colorful, they’re a delicious snack.
- This Jalapeno Crab Dip is oh-so-creamy and rich – pair it with crackers or baguette slices!
- Fantastic Grilled Corn on the Cob is just that – and prep is less than 10 minutes!
Let the grillmaster himself run the grill with these entree options:
- Grilled Cola BBQ Chicken only requires four ingredients and will be the star of any BBQ!
- Have you ever heard of meatball kebabs? These Angus Meatball Skewers are perfect over the grill!
- All you need is a skillet and your favorite toppings for these Steak Fajita Quesadillas!
- It wouldn’t be a BBQ without an over-the-top burger like this Chipotle and Bacon Cheeseburger.
- This Brined Pork with Pineapple Salsa is a sweet yet savory pairing.
- Instead of buying rolls, make these Hamburger Buns and Hot Dog Buns using frozen dough!
Dad have a sweet tooth? He’ll go crazy over these decadent Father’s Day desserts:
- Turn up the grill and grab a skillet to make summery Peach Crisp!
- This Strawberry Lemon Icebox Pie screams summer and all things sweet as pie.
- Calling all PB lovers! This Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is easy on the eyes with a flavor to match.
- Try a Fresh Fruit Custard for a colorful dessert choc full of fruits!
- If pies are more of your father’s style, he’s sure to love this seasonal Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.
How do you celebrate Father’s Day? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!